Hanging upside down is one of the most powerful ways to stimulate the vestibular system. This type of sensory input may be vital for self-regulation.
It’s important to know what the vestibular system is before explaining the benefits of hanging upside down.
This is perfect for helping kids develop muscle strength, improve cardiovascular capacity, keep bones strong, as well as enhance their self-esteem, reduce anxiety, increase concentration, boost energy level and control mood swings.
This bar is ideal for home use. It is easy to assemble and fold away. When it is not in use, just fold it up and store it away, it will not take you much home space. The featured 4 rubber pads could protect your floor from scratches and prevent sliding. Four adjustable heights allow you to adjust the height of the bar to meet your child’s activity needs.
• Recommend age - 3 years old and up
• Triangular Structure - Good stability and durability. Minimises sway and wiggle.
• 4 Rubber Pads - Wrapped on four corners of a folding horizontal bar will effectively protect your floor from scratching. Moreover, keep the bar stable and prevent sliding during play and exercise.
• 4 Adjustable Heights - Can be adjusted to 4 height positions: 84cm, 100, 114cm, and 137cm. The spin-lock mechanism allows you just to pull the quick-adjust knobs on both sides or fasten the knob to secure the bar to finish the height adjustment in seconds.
• Easy to assemble & Fold - Simply follow a few steps and you're ready to go. Foldable and easy to store. Dimensions (Assembled) as in product image, dimensions (Folded) 130cm x 44cm.
• Safety Precautions - Adult supervision is required.
• Weight Capacity - up to 120kg.
• Adjustable height: 84cm to 137cm.
PERFECT FOR RESETING- INTROCEPTION.
If you are wanting to use your NDIS funding please contact me, OR select ndis option at checkout.