These are an awesome sensory tool, feel amazing to use, look good with anything. Keep your fidget on you! you roll the beads between fingers whilst wearing it.
These are quite popular for those who like stimming with fabric or rollers of Blu-Tac.
Wonderful for decreasing agitation for those with dementia and anxiety.
They come with a break away clasp & in a storage container.
You can adjust the length of the necklace by shortening the knot. The length is quite long so it fits any size or body shape. We felt it better to make it too long as its easy to shorten. I am a plus size woman & hate that many necklaces are too short for me so we have made them to fit all sizes.
They can easily be shortened to your preferred length by pushing the cord up through the break away clasps (same amount on each side) and tying a new know and trimming above knot and pulling it back down into break away clasps. If you accidentally remove the cord from clasp and have cut the end, seal it again using a lighter or match so make it easier to thread (it melts the cord end). This needs to be done by an adult. We find the easiest way to find optimum length is to have arms at right angle across belly. The bead length should be about at this height.
Made by request and already a big hit! The colour range is diverse, and we have almost all school colours available also as a wearable for stimming at school.
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with...
- Supporting mental health & reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration - great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening - can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits - such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
- Sensory seeking substitution - finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences
Not suitable for children under three years old.
Keep out of reach of children under three years old as the beads can pose a choking hazard.