Stress Release is an essential oil which supports worries, distress and anxiousness. This blend includes Sweet Orange to calm the senses, Lavender helps to relax the body allowing you to release tension, relive anxiety, and find a peaceful state of relaxation, Mandarin helps to create a calming and relaxing environment. It is considered to be one of the most calming and yet gently uplifting of the citrus oils, Ylang Ylang is used to lessen tension and stress and to promote a positive outlook and Bergamot for concentration, motivation, general well-being and happiness.
Lively Living's range of essential oil blends use 100% natural and certified organic ingredients with no fillers or synthetic ingredients. Their extensive range of blends have been carefully blended and balanced to bring optimum aromatic pleasure and benefits. Their raw ingredients are carefully sourced from around the globe and purchased directly from the growers whenever possible.
SIZE - 10ml
HOW TO USE YOUR OILS SAFELY -
- Diffuse in aroma diffuser, start with 2-3 drops, depending on the size of your room.
- Place 2-3 drops in to an empty nasal inhaler to use on the go.
- To wear as a natural perfume, dilute in Lively Living's Fractionated Coconut Oil and place in an empty roller ball.
- To use in the bath, place 2-3 drops in to a small amount of the fractionated coconut oil or a liquid castile soap (like Dr Bronner's) so it doesn't float neat on top of the water.
- DO NOT use on the skin undiluted. DO NOT use internally.