Pop Tubes are colourful, bendable tubes that can be connected together to create longer tubes and different shapes. The Pop is designed to stretch, connect, and even make noises.
Excellent for building fine motor skills, the Pop tubes act as a sensory tool helping to strengthen hand-eye coordination, grip and creative play.
These are highly recommended for individuals with Dyspraxia, Sensory Processing Disorder and other special needs.
Bonus: They create a popping sound as you expand and compress it. Providing sensory stimulation, the pop tubes are a must have learning tool for the sensory bin.
- Sensory Tool promoting building and creative play
- Encourages fine motor development
- Provides Sensory Input
- Auditory and Tactile Stimulation
- Stretch them, bend them, connect them, this toy will be hard to put down!
- Recommended for children 3 years of age and older.