Our Positive Mind Open Heart Kids Mindfulness Journal is designed to create a safe space for children to explore their creativity & emotions, whilst practising their Growth Mindset & Positive Self Talk.
The use of our Journal encourages our kids to strengthen their thought processes to include Kindness, Perseverance, Mindfulness, Resilience and Gratitude whilst establishing their own strengths and potential areas for growth.
Our Journal fosters & encourages the improvement of the following skills with just a few of the activities we have noted below:
- Self-Awareness – “About me” & “Things I love about me” activities
- Kindness – “Random Acts of Kindness” check list & “Kindness Jar” pages
- Growth Mindset – “My Challenges Help Me Grow” & “What’s on my mind?” activities
- Emotions Management – “Practice the Pause” & “I Can Control My Emotions By”
- Gratitude – Write a “Letter of Gratitude” to someone you know
- Mindfulness – “Mindful Thinking” activity & Mindful colouring of Affirmations & Mandalas
- Perseverance and Goal setting - “Don’t call it a dream call it a plan” & “Intention Setting.
All of our Journals have been designed and created with love by us and are professionally printed by a fellow small business here in Australia.